Paintings executed with the use of various painting techniques can be restored (oil, tempera, water colour, pastel, chalk, mixed…) and on various supports (canvas, wood panels, copper, glass, paper, parchment…).
We can do whatever is necessary to give the owners back the required structural and aesthetic enjoyment of a painting:
- fixing of the paint layers
- partial or full relining with reversible glues
- suturing of tears
- paint touch-ups with reversible and stable colours.
- restoration of the original frame or remaking of a new frame
- removal of old restorations and oxidised paint with the ability to distinguish between the artist’s patina and the patina of time.